12th International Meeting for Phytolith Research
- Post by: phytoliths@admin
- November 5, 2019
- Comments off
The International Phytolith Society together with the host institution Kiel University (Christian-Albrechts Universität zu Kiel) are glad to welcome you to the 12th IMPR!
The event will find place in Kiel (Germany) In September 9 –12, 2020.
The dates of the conference are 09–12.09.2020 (Wednesday–Saturday). The call for abstract and early bird registration will open on the 15.01.2020 and close on the 15.05.2020.
Soon you will find all conference-related information online at www.12impr.uni-kiel.de Contact: Dr. Marta Dal Corso e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org tel. 0049 431 880 2338 / fax. 0049 431 880 7300
The sessions will be announced soon, they will concern for instance:
- phytoliths morphology, taxonomy, nomenclature
- phytoliths as a proxy for palaeoenvironmental study in palaeo-ecology
- phytoliths in integrated multiproxy approaches in archaeobotanical and ethnoarchaeological studies
- phytoliths in geoarchaeology and micromorphology
- phytoliths formation, morphometry, quantification and role in modern plants
- silica, carbon and hydrogen biochemical cycles
Looking forward to welcome you in Kiel!